What are you cooking for Thanksgiving this year? Chances are high that you (or your family or friends) will make some green bean casserole recipes. As a kid, I distinctly remember my grandma made it and I didn’t eat much of it. I loved my grandma, but she definitely didn’t make a scratch version – soup from a can just doesn’t cut it. I did love the crunchy fried onion topping though! As an adult, my husband made a much better scratch version that I love. However, we love to try
However, we love to try new recipes, so I have been searching for different green bean casserole recipes we could try this year. With a little research, I found some really interesting ones – I might just have to try a few of these out in advance to see which one I like best. Oh, and if you’re looking for other Thanksgiving side dish ideas, here’s a great list of healthy Thanksgiving sides.
In case you do want to try a new green bean casserole recipe this fall, here are some of the ones I found that look fantastic! I can’t wait to give them a try.
Green Bean Casserole Recipes
1. Green Bean Casserole from Scratch – Sally’s Baking Addiction
2. Bacon Parmesan Green Beans – Six Sisters’ Stuff
3. Chicken and Green Bean Casserole – Lil’ Luna
4. Vegan Green Bean Casserole – Minimalist Baker
5. Lightened-Up Green Bean Casserole – Diethood
6. Southern Style Green Bean Casserole – Gonna Want Seconds
7. Balsamic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms – Let’s Dish
8. Mashed Cauliflower Green Bean Casserole – Contentedness Cooking
9. Gourmet Green Bean Casserole – A Flavor Journal
Do you have a favorite green bean casserole recipe? If so, I’d love to see it!