Here are 8 Cute Mother’s Day Crafts on Pinterest
When I told my hubby about this blog story idea, he laughed at me. So moms are going to organize crafts for their kids to make to give to themselves? Silly hubby! There are so many other people who are looking for cute ideas for Mothers day crafts on Pinterest. I was looking for ideas because I thought it would be cute for my kids to make something for their grandmothers. I think any mom would appreciate these DIY Mothers day crafts, no matter who made it for them.
When I started searching Pinterest, I was blown away by all of the creativity I found. I’m definitely partial to the craft ideas that utilize kids’ fingerprints, handprints or feet prints. There is just something so precious about little kids’ hands and feet! If you’re looking for a cute gift idea to give to your mom, grandma, great-grandma, aunts, or other moms in your life, here are some of my favorite ideas for cute Mothers day crafts on Pinterest.
8 Cute Mother’s Day Crafts on Pinterest
- Mom Print – The Educators Spin On It
- Handprint Flower Tote Bag – Nifty Mom
- Tissue Paper Flower Pot – From ABC to ACTS
- Flower Print – The Keeper of the Cheerios
- Fingerprint Art – Crafting Issue
- Handprint Jewelry Dish – Simple as That Blog
- Love Canvas – Rio Grande Valley City Moms Blog
- Mother and Child Heart Necklaces – Mum in the Mad House
What are your plans for Mother’s Day this year?