This post about summer camp is sponsored by Camp Galileo. All opinions are my own.
Last summer, my kids attended Camp Galileo, a leader in innovative summer camps.This year, Galileo Learning reached out to us and offered us a free week of camp and I can honestly say that it was my kids’ favorite week of the entire summer. That’s a big statement, given that we also went to Sitka Alaska, and back to my hometown of Green Bay. Those summer trips are usually their highlight, but their week of camp was actually the biggest highlight of them all.
So what made Camp Galileo so fun? Well, the programming, the staff, and the other kids made it a ton of fun. The activities they did were interesting and stimulating. My son told me one of his favorite things was making a giant robot. My daughter said she loved getting to make a bow and arrow. They also both reminisced about the water day. They really enjoyed splashing around with their new friends. My kids loved their time at Camp so much that they actually got mad at us when we picked them up before 6 pm. I can tell you that they’ve been to a lot of different camps and afterschool programs, and Galileo is by far their favorite.
What is Camp Galileo?
Camp Galileo is an award-winning summer day camp that uses project-based learning and STEM principles to help develop innovators.
Camp Galileo has over 65 summer camp locations across Northern and Southern California, Chicagoland, Denver, Seattle, and Washington D.C. They offer innovative camp experiences for kids as young as pre-K up to 10th grade. Plus, they also offer flexible scheduling to help working
5 Things That Make Galileo a Great Choice for Summer Camp Near Me
- CURRICULUM: Galileo’s hands-on, STEAM-based curriculum captures kids’ imaginations and builds lasting innovation skills with results backed by research from the Stanford Graduate School of Education. With programs that combine elements of science, art, engineering, and design curriculum, Galileo kids grow and cultivate curiosity, teamwork, and resourcefulness during their camp experience (with results based on a three-year Stanford Education School impact study).
- CONVENIENCE: Galileo supports busy families with extended care before and after camp and flexible transfer and cancellation policies.
- PEOPLE: Galileo camp staff is made up of the most talented educators, artists, and makers around, hand-picked for their ability to support and inspire campers.
- INCLUSIVITY: They believe in creating diverse, inclusive camp communities and invest heavily in making the Galileo experience available to every child. And that every child, regardless of financial situation, should have the opportunity to discover their potential through the Galileo experience. They back our belief by making scholarships available in every community.
- FUN: As every kid knows, camp isn’t camp unless it’s thrillingly, mind-blowingly, unforgettably FUN. Galileo brings the fun every single day! Kids who exercise their bodies as much as their brains make more memories. Kicking off with a camp cheer and a run through the “time machine,” every day includes plenty of games and water activities between building go-karts, designing lamps, and changing the world.
Camp Galileo Discount Code
You can save 15% on Camp Galileo with code POSH15.