Since he first started solids, Rocco has remained a picky eater. We’ve tried our best to get him to try new things, and every now and then, he surprises us (raw broccoli anyone?). Most of the time, he sticks to what he knows.
Snack time has become pretty mundane. I still prefer to give him healthier choices, so I love the idea of making healthy homemade kids snacks. I spent a lot of time digging through recipes on Pinterest to pull together this list, perfect healthy snacks for your kids when they get home from school. If this list isn’t enough, check out my other healthy snack options.
What’s your favorite healthy homemade snack you feed your kids?
1. Baked Apple Chips – The Viet Vegan
2. Frozen Fruit Yogurt Bites – Eats Amazing
3. Cheddar Pretzel Sticks – Shutterbean
4. Zucchini Chips – Sugar-Free Mom
5. Apple Sandwiches – The Merry Thought
6. Frozen Banana Pops – The Honest Company
7. Apple Muffins – Clean and Scentsible
8. No Bake Energy Pops – Nature Box
9. Gummy Bears – Simply Taralynn
10. Zucchini Pizza Bites – Carmen’s Kitchen
11. Baked Sweet Potato Chips – Edible Perspective
12. Strawberry Yogurt Bark – Hello, Wonderful
13. Peanut Butter Energy Bites – Crunchy Creamy Sweet
14. Cheesy Veggie Quinoa Bites – Cupcakes and Kale Chips
15. Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks – The Gunny Sack