Top 10 Family and Food Blog Posts of 2014
A lot has changed this year. Two biggies—my daughter Giada was born and we left California and moved back ‘home’.
My favorite part about New Years Eve is reflecting on the year that’s gone by and making plans for the future.
With reflection in mind, I looked back at all the blog posts from the year to see which ones the readers liked best. Yesterday, I shared readers’ favorite fashion and beauty posts. So today, I wanted to share your top 10 readers’ favorite family and food blog posts of 2014.
10. Goodbye California
9. Blueberry Pie Bars
8. Sibling Relationships a New Baby
7. Honey Sage Cornbread
6. Three Melon Salad with Basil
5. Rocco’s Day at the Petting Zoo
4. Southern California Flowers
3. Pumpkin Pecan Praline Ice Cream
2. Rocco’s DIY Fire Truck Birthday Party
1. The Best Pumpkin Pancakes
What was your favorite family and food blog post from 2014?
Thanks for your continued support of Posh In Progress—I can’t wait to start 2015 with a bang. Happy New Year!