Have you tried Moscow Mule recipes before? I’ve only tried one at a friend’s house, but I’m such a sucker for the cute mugs. It’s funny, I don’t even really remember what it tasted like, but I know I just loved the whole process of drinking them. There’s just something about a cute mug that makes everything better.
The standard Moscow Mule recipe actually feels more appropriate for fall or winter, but the recipes I chose are much more summer-ready. Adding in seasonal fruits and fresh herbs make these Moscow Mule recipes perfect to enjoy this summer.
If you haven’t tried a Moscow Mule recipe yet, I’ve pulled some of the ones that I think look and sound delicious. I’m not sure about prices at your local stores, but berries, peaches, and watermelon are all great prices right now. With the 4th of July coming up next week, I’m definitely thinking about trying some of these Moscow Mule recipes to amp up the holiday festivities.
Moscow Mule Recipes You Should Try
1. Mint Strawberry – My Food Story
2. Blackberry Basil – Host the Toast
3. Watermelon Mint – Zen and Spice
4. Georgia Peach – Waiting on Martha
5. Blueberry Cucumber – Gastronomblog
6. Orange – Lemon Treed Welling
7. Cranberry – Basil and Bubbly
8. Jalapeno – The Lemon Bowl
9. Raspberry – Giraffes Can Bake
10. Apple Cider – Hot Beauty Health
If you’re looking for other drink recipes this summer, check out these margaritas, summer cocktails, and sangria recipes. I hope you’ll try some of these Moscow Mule recipes! I’d also love to hear which ones you try and what you think of them! I hope you have a fantastic 4th of July weekend!