Easter is a little over a month away. Now that my kids are a little older, I’m going to put a little more effort in to making it fun for them. I already started thinking about ways I could decorate, like with this little Easter Bunny candy jar. Last year, I found a bunch of creative uses for PEEPs. This year, I’m searching for cute Easter desserts recipes to try.
I started searching on Pinterest for Easter recipes and I was a bit overwhelmed by how many there were. However, I opted to choose all the really adorable ones to show you. Also, if you’re looking for an awesome Italian Easter cookie recipe, you’ve gotta check out mine. I made them into little Easter egg shapes and they are so good!
Here are the 12 adorable easter desserts recipes you should make this year.
12 Awesome Easter Desserts Recipes You Can Whip Up Easily
1. Carrot Patch Pudding Cups – Erica’s Sweet Tooth
2. Bunny Cut-Up Cake – Homan at Home
3. Bunny & Chic Oreo Pops – It’s Always Autumn
4. Carrot Cupcakes – Just a Taste
5. Chick Cupcakes – The Simple Sweet Life
6. PEEPS Cupcakes – Cincy Shopper
7. Nutter Butter Chicks 8 Sweet Simple Stuff
8. Layered PEEPS Crispy Rice Cereal Treats – Yellow Bliss Road
9. Easter Egg Cookie Truffles – Wine and Glue
10. Easter Basket Cupcakes – Baking a Moment
11. Easter Chick Reese’s Treats – I Heart Naptime
12. Easter Lemon Pie Cups – Mandy’s Recipe Box