Each September, as the leaves start to change and the air gets crisp, I remember what the weeks leading back to school felt like. I always looked forward to back to school shopping. Even picking out notebooks and pencils seemed fun. I mean, what was cooler than the trapper-keeper?
Since Rocco isn’t close to going to school yet, I decided to satiate my nostalgia by creating my own back to school wish list.
- I was not loving the comeback of the 90s era leather backpack, but when I saw this version in black python, I was sold.
- A sleek and modern desk calendar.
- A versatile fall jacket that reminds me of a high school varsity jacket, but much more stylish, and with a hood!
- I’m not much for having books around when you can find most anything on the web, but a pink thesaurus is a definite exception.
- A practical and cute lunch tote makes PB and J not so boring.
- Perfect and timeless, these riding boots would spur campus envy.
- A chic leather notebook might make note-taking even a bit fun.