When October rolls around, I’m so ready for fall and all the flavors fall brings — especially all the pumpkin spice recipes I can find. I like me some pumpkin. I’ve shared my favorite pumpkin spice cookies, pumpkin nutella bars, pumpkin scones and pumpkin pancakes before, but I’m always on the hunt for different pumpkin spice recipes.
I turned to Pinterest to search for other interesting pumpkin spice recipes and I found a lot of unique and delicious-sounding recipes. I’m especially excited about pumpkin snowball cookies and pumpkin thumb prints. I think I’ll need to try both of those this fall. I’m also super interested in trying out the puumpkin puppy chow and pumpkin trail mix, as both of those are classic snacks around the holidays, and I think it would be fun to add the pumpkin spice flavor to those recipes.
Here are 12 fun ways to add pumpkin spice to your recipe list this fall.
1. Cookies – That’s My Home
2. Poke Cake – Beyond Frosting
3. Snowball Cookies – Crazy for Crust
4. Pancakes – The Recipe Critic
5. Cupcakes – The Baker Upstairs
6. Puppy Chow – Sally’s Baking Addiction
7. Frappe – Peanut Butter and Peppers
8. Chex Mix – Averie Cooks
9. Caramels – Mom on Time Out
10. Snickerdoodles – Lil’ Luna
11. Thumb Prints – Pass the Sushi
12. Truffles – Kleinworth and Co.