When I was in college, St Patrick’s Day was one of my favorite holidays. I loved the excuse to go out and drink green beer and green long islands (yes really). Now that I have kids, St. Patrick’s day is much more about fun foods. That’s why I wanted to share 10 fun St. Patrick’s Day desserts.
My kids are still in early elementary school, so they always do fun crafts and activities around St. Patrick’s day. If you’re looking for fun crafts, here are 30 kid-friendly ones. Even though my kids are distance learning this year, I’m confident they will still get to do many St. Patrick’s day crafts. So I want to make sure I can create fun St. Patty’s day memories with them by creating some fun treats.
There are a lot of fun recipes you can also make to incorporate Irish foods into your meals. I personally love Shephard’s pie but there are so many other great Irish recipes if you want to create an entire Irish-themed meal. As for St. Patrick’s Day desserts, I’ve shared a few different ideas, some that go more with the theme of Leprechauns and green clovers, and others that incorporate the tastes of mint and other traditional Irish flavors like stout beer.
1. Leprechaun S’mores Hats – The Cake Blog
2. Mint Oreo Stuffed Brownies – Kirbie’s Cravings
3. Chocolate Guinness Bundt Cake – Aimee Mars
4. Mint Swirl Shamrock Brownies – Fab Everyday
5. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes – Six Sisters’ Stuff
6. Mint Chocolate Whoopie Pies – Imperial Sugar
7. Slice and Bake Clover Cookies – Life Made Simple
8. Shamrock Sugar Cookies – McCormick
9. Irish Stout Beer & Pretzel Caramels – Posh in Progress
10. Mint Oreo Parfaits – Glitter and Goulash
Looking for other Irish content – click here to read about the 10 things I loved about Ireland.