10 Creative Valentine Art and Crafts for Preschool Kids
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? We don’t usually do much, besides getting the Valentines ready for the kids’ school friends. Every now and then, I’ll make a Valentine’s Day-inspired dessert. Another way I get my kids involved is by making Valentine art and crafts for preschool kids. My kids are at the age they really love doing arts and crafts. On the weekends, my son often asks me if we can do an activity – which usually entails painting or play dough.To break out of our arts and crafts rut, I’ve been searching for new craft ideas. There are so many fun ideas on Pinterest, but I’ve selected 10 of my favorites. All of these Valentine art and crafts for preschool kids are quick and fun crafts that I know your kids will love.
Valentine Art and Crafts for Preschool Kids
1. Rainbow Heart Sun Catcher – Fire Flies + Mud Pies
2. Bouquet of Hearts – Make and Takes
3. Fingerprint Trees – Easy Peasy and Fun
4. Paper Plate Heart Wreaths – The Resourceful Model
5. Shaving Cream Hearts – Hello, Wonderful
6. Handprint & Hearts Tree – Arty Crafty Kids
7. Non-Toy Gifts – Heart Windsocks
8. Paper Plate Yarn Hearts – I Heart Crafty Things
9. Skunk Heart – Crafty Morning
10. Yarn Hearts – Tidbits
If you have other Valentine art and crafts for preschool kids, I hope you’ll share them with me.