As a busy mom, I’m always looking for little craft projects we can do on the weekends to keep my kids entertained. Recently, we made these simple lion crafts out of paper plates. Not only did my kids have a blast, but it kept them entertained and busy for close to 30 minutes.
To make this simple lion craft using paper plates, you only need four things — washable paint, paint brushes, forks, and paper plates. I used an extra plate to add little dollops of paint that my kids could use to paint their lions. I also made one for them so they could copy mine.
If you’re looking for other lion craft ideas, here are 9 other ones that I think are pretty adorable.
10 Lion Craft Ideas to Try with you Kids
1. Foot Print Lions – Messy Little Monster
2. Lion Masks – Danya Banya
3. Lion Heart – Crafty Morning
4. Yarn Lions – Glued to My Crafts Blog
5. Hand Print Lion Masks – Kids Craft Room
6. Wooden Spoon Lions – I Heart Crafty Things
7. Clothes Pin Lions – dzieciakiwdomu
8. Pom Pom Lion – The Darice Craft Blog
9. Pine Cone Lion – Non Toy Gifts
10. Lion Plate using a Fork (see above!)
I hope you like these lion craft ideas as much as I do! I can’t wait to try others with my kids this fall.