Who doesn’t love PB & J, well, besides my son. Seriously, I can’t believe my son doesn’t love peanut butter (he will eat a jelly only sandwich). My husband gives me the hardest time about my love of peanut butter. He says, “you Vicarios and your peanut butter.” Vicario is my family name, and my family loves PB just as much as I do. My hubby started joking with me after he noticed my dad ordered PB at a restaurant to put on his toast. My hubby was like, who does that?! Well, the Vicarios do.
I’ve tried my hand at making a PB&J dessert before when I tried these PB&J scones. They were pretty awesome. But I was really surprized to see so many peanut butter and jelly desserts recipes. First, I was pretty impressed with the creativity of all these bloggers. Second, man, I really want to try all of these, like, right now!
12 Peanut Butter and Jelly Desserts Recipes
1. Donuts – Heather Christo
2. Cupcakes – Created by Diane
3. Snack Bars – Minimalist Baker
4. Bars – Barefoot Contessa
5. Cups – Homemade Charlotte
6. Smoothy – The Greedy Vegan
7. Cookie Cups – Liv for Cake
8. Cheese Cake – Will Cook for Smiles
9. Thumbprint Cookies – Texanerin Baking
10. Granola – Averie Cooks
11. Cobbler – Taste of the South
12. Cookie Sandwiches – Chef Savvy
Do you have any favorite peanut butter and jelly desserts I missed?