It’s already that time! Well, not quite, but I’m already thinking about Christmas and all the Christmas cookie recipes I want to make. The minute it turns into fall, I can’t help but think about all the baking I intend to do. I’m extra excited to bake this year because I finally (finally!) have a stand mixer.
For someone like me who bakes almost weekly, it almost feels like a sin that it took so long to get a stand mixer. I plan to make good use of it. I thought about doing a 12-days of Christmas cookies on the blog this December. We’ll see if I can actually be that ambitious. Even if I don’t get around to baking quite that much, I definitely plan to try some peppermint Christmas cookies recipes this fall.
As I began searching for peppermint Christmas cookies recipes, I was blown away by how many amazing recipes I found. Here are the 12 best ones.
12 of the Best Peppermint Christmas Cookies Recipes
1. Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies – Kinds Fun Reviewed
2. Peppermint Mocha Cookies – Sally’s Baking Addiction
3. Christmas Swirl Cookies – I Love my Disorganized Life
4. Peppermint Meltaways – The Recipe Critic
5. Peppermint Frosted Gingerbread Cookies – Posh in Progress
6. Candy Cane Cookies – Home Cooking Memories
7. Candy Cane Macarons – If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen
8. Peppermint Shortbread – Mom On Timeout
9. Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies – What the Fork Food Blog
10. Peppermint Sandwich Cookies – Rachel Cooks
11. Peppermint Cheesecake Cookies – Lil Luna
12. Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti – Posh in Progress