It’s July in Phoenix so I’m constantly trying to find ways to stay cool. Homemade ice cream or other icy treats are probably my favorite way to cool down. Last summer, we made some homemade bomb pops, which were a fun summer treat.
I wanted to find something new to try making at home, so I searched Pinterest for homemade popsicle recipes. I pulled 10 of my favorite finds and plan to try making some of these inventive blogger recipes over the next couple months.
What are your favorite homemade popsicle recipes?
1. Strawberry Pineapple – The Little Epicurean
2. Greek Yogurt – Dessert for Two
3. Strawberry Cream – Hungry Girl Porvida
4. Orange and Pink Lemonade – The Simple Parent
5. Mango Lassi – A Spicy Perspective
6. Coconut Cream – Don’t Waste the Crumbs
7. Oreo Fudge – Real Food By Dad
8. Blueberry – Mom on Time Out
9. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter – All Day I Dream About Food
10. Root Beer Floats – Just Baked By Me