The last month has been kind of stressful. My kids have been sick almost non-stop since New Years and on top of a lot of work commitments, I’ve been running around ragged.
Soup has been my go-to food the last several weeks. I’ve made my favorite turkey chili at least three times this month—it’s healthy, comforting, and super easy to make.
Since I’ve been craving soup so much, I decided to pull together 10 winter soup recipes I found on Pinterest. They all look so delicious, I’m dying to try them all.
- 30 Minute Vegetable Chowder – Butter with a Side of Bread
- Caprese Tomato Spinach Soup – Yes, More Please
- Roasted Garlic Parsnip and White Bean Soup – Yummy Beet
- Potato Ham Chowder – Damn Delicious
- Lasagna Soup – Cooking Classy
- Wild Rice and Mushroom – Brooklyn Supper
- Zuppa Toscana – Gimme Some Oven
- Butternut Squash, Carrot and Ginger Soup – Perry’s Plate
- Roasted Cauliflower Soup – Ari’s Menu
- Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup – The Cozy Apron
Seriously, don’t these winter soup recipes look delicious? What’s your favorite soup recipe?