Christmas is Almost Here, In Case you Forgot.
I’m sort of in shock about how quickly Christmas snuck up on me this year. Just in case you aren’t already overloaded with all things Christmas, I compiled some last minute Christmas tips, ideas, and website links to help make your holiday extra special.
During the holidays, I will be spending a lot of time with Rocco and my husband. It’s Rocco’s second Christmas, but the first where he is showing a some interest. He’s especially into our tree (lights) and wrapping paper (way cooler than the gifts inside, right?).
Rocco’s first encounter with Santa didn’t go so well, however. Despite the grainy smart phone picture, notice how I have this delighted look on my face while my son is terrified. What a mean mommy. But I do understand Rocco’s reaction; that Santa was kind of creepy!
I wish you and your families a very happy holiday season and I would love it if you shared your favorite holiday tips, tricks and ideas with me.
- Half the fun of presents in the wrapping, so why not jazz it up this year with one of these 24 Giftwrap DIYs ideas.
- In case you are looking for a movie to pass the time, here are 12 Christmas Movies you can stream on Netflix.
- Huffington Post’s Best and Worst Christmas Cookies made me laugh and now I’m in the baking mood (if you haven’t noticed, I’ve been posting a lot of cookies lately!)
- Have you ever really considered the historical significance of Christmas? This History Channel article is interesting.
- Still not sure what you’re making for Christmas dinner? I’ve almost never been disappointed with Food Network Recipes for the holidays.
- I’m always looking for ways to revisit my Italian heritage, especially in my cooking. Here are 19 Ethnic Inspired Holiday Cookies, including some Italian ones.
- In case you are looking for dinner table conversation, check out these 25 Random Facts about Christmas.
- I laughed out loud when I saw this Black Santa segment.