Trend Sight: Army Green Trend
Various shades of green seem to be everywhere in fashion right now, and the fall lines are no exception. You are wrong if you think you are one of those people who can’t wear green. Try the army green trend; it’s considered a neutral color, meaning it will work on almost everyone. Think about adding an army colored accessory if you’re gun shy about rocking it in your clothing. Army colored shoes and accessories work with browns, blacks, brights, whites, and virtually everything in between.
Here are my favorite army green pieces for fall.
- Edgy gold chain necklace with emerald and diamond stones dresses up any mundane outfit.
- Sexy ankle booties with a modern cutout in the back and military inspired buttons.
- The color-blocking trend continues for fall, but with neutrals in a more muted way. These pants would look great with a leather jacket or casual t-shirt.
- A gorgeous tweed jacket, very rocker chic for work and easily transitions to evening with dark skinny jeans and short booties.
- I love that this bracelet forms a bow but isn’t too precious. It will look equally great with jeans or a LBD.
- A grown-up version of a school bag I’d love to have in a rich military green.
- These flats deliver the comfort and none of the bore.
- A suede dress is perfect for fall and this version has exceptional seaming and a belted waist so it will fit like a glove.