O.M.G, So Posh!
- I can’t guarantee I’ll ever have the patience to make these cheese crackers, but I love the idea of making these homemade instead of buying the processed version. Maybe a rainy, lazy Sunday in the fall will bring me some inspiration.
- Isabel Marant is so 2013 and I love these boots for fall. I’m a sucker for a wedge, and these would be perfect with a chunky sweater and ankle jeans.
- This chunky gold bracelet with suede sailor knot is a playful combination of soft and hard.
- How adorable are these teeny tiny trinket boxes? I would love one to store my wedding ring at night.
- I kill pretty much everything I try to grow. But I’ve always loved a Bonsai since my grandma first had an adorable little version in her upper Michigan home. Maybe with these tips, my thumb will turn green.
- On a recent trip to NYC, I finally visited Bergdorf Goodman on 5th by Central Park. I saw this bag, and died for the lipstick red color and ostrich texture. They took a basic shape and made it special.