We eat sweet potatoes on a weekly basis. Generally, I just roast them and we enjoy them plain or maybe a little butter and brown sugar. Although this is a go-to side during the work week, I wanted to try something new and special for the holidays this year.
One time, we made this sweet potato souffle recipe, which was topped with crumbled bacon and candied pecans. Although it was delicious, I’m always open to trying something new. I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration, and of course, found a lot of fantastic blogger recipes I can’t wait to try.
If you’re on the hunt for a new sweet potato recipe for the holidays, here are 14 sweet potato recipes you might want to try.
12 Sweet Potato Recipes for Thanksgiving
1. Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes – Café Delites
2. Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes – The Comfort Kitchen
3. Melting Sweet Potatoes – Foodie with Family
4. Cinnamon Honey Butter Sweet Potatoes – Cooking Classy
5. Loaded Sweet Potatoes – The Novice Chef
6. Butter Roasted Sweet Potatoes – The Kitchn
7. Maple Walnut Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – The Savory Nothings
8. Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash – Delicious Little Bites
9. Roasted Sweet Potato Stacks – RecipeTin Eats
10. Streusel Sweet Potatoes – Budget Bytes
11. Cilantro Lime Grilled Sweet Potatoes – Posh in Progress
12. Chili, Honey and Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes – Killing Thyme
I hope you’ll try some of these sweet potato recipes this fall and let me know what you think! I’m super excited to try some of these when I’m entertaining this holiday season.